11 weeks: September 8 - November 19
During these shifting times we need music and ways to come together safely in community more than ever. Our 'udderly' original weekly classes in English and Spanish will keep the whole family mooving to the Moozika! Discover why NY Magazine has named us to the top 3 music classes in NYC. Visit Moozika! TV for a taste of our program.
Fort Greene Park
(Main field near playground on Dekalb/Washington Park)
- 9:30 - 2 to 4yrs (Full)
- 10:15 - 1yr (Nearly Full)
- 11:00 - 1yr + under (Nearly Full)
- 9:30 - 2 to 4yrs
- 10:15 - 1yr
- 11:00 - 1yr + under
- Wednesday (Smith st. facing side of park)
- 3:45 - 1yr + under
- 4:30 - 2 to 4yrs
- Thursday (Middle of park by big trees)
- 9:15 - 2 to 4yrs
- 10:00 - 1yr
- 10:45 - 1yr + under
How long are classes?
- 40 minutes
What safety precautions are taken?
- Social distancing and mask wearing required for unvaxxed adults
- Anyone that's sick should avoid coming to class.
- Bringing your own instruments to class is encouraged. Any Moozika instruments provided in class are thoroughly sanitized between uses.
What happens if it rains?
- Option one is to attend a 25-minute remote session at your regularly scheduled class time
- Option two is to make up the rainy day class at another regularly scheduled class time
- For Carroll Park classes, we'll try some rainy day classes at St. Mary's Park to see if the covering there will be enough to make outdoor rainy day classes possible.
What if I miss a class?
- Make up any missed classes at the other regularly scheduled class times
What is the youngest a baby should start classes?
- It totally depends on each child! I've had babies begin as young as two months and get great benefits from class. My recommendation is to try out class with your little one to see what age makes sense for them.
- Free Trials: Sign up for a free trial anytime while our classes are in session.
- Make-up Classes: Join another regularly scheduled class if you miss your weekly class.
- Pro-rate: A limited number of pro-rated spots are available.
- Financial Aid: A limited number of spots are available to those in need.
- Refund: If you decide not to continue on within the first two weeks of the session, I can offer you a full refund for the remaining weeks. Otherwise, partial refunds may be available on a case by case basis.